So, I've seen a couple accounts over the past few weeks that make these edits featuring their favorite products, clothes, etc. Obviously, I was inspired to make my own!
- Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Palette $38- I really want this palette because I love Jaclyn Hill, and I feel like this is the perfect palette. It has a shade for every occasion and has amazing reviews. I'll definitely be purchasing this soon.
- Morphe 15d Day Slayer Palette $15- This palette is so pretty and filled with gorgeous warm toned shades. Now, I'm not exactly sure if I'll be purchasing this... I have enough warm tones as it is, but maybe It'll accidentally end up in my cart somehow LOL.
- Colourpop In-Nude-Endo Palette $18- This just came out a few days ago, of the 25th. These shades are gorgeous and are said to provide a dewy, wet look to the skin. I will definitely be purchasing this soon.
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation $43- I have really dry skin and enjoy buildable coverage. It's a cult favorite in the beauty community, and they have an amazing shade range.
- Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb $18- I just LOVE lip gloss!! It's not unreasonably priced, and I think will be great for everyday use.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer $30- Since Tarte is... CANCELLED (lol don't even get me started), I really want a nice concealer that provides a radiant glow to the under eyes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow $18- Basically, I've been using the same eyebrow product for a year and it's time I venture out. I don't have much experience with pencil, so that's why I opted for the pomade.
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer $32- Like I said, my skin is extremely dry. KathleenLights has dry skin as well and recommends this profusely.
- Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick $28- I really want to start cream contouring. Kyrah Stewart uses this in her videos sometimes, so I would really like to try it.
- Too Faced Prismatic Highlighter $30- I love highlighters with a passion. I've swatched this in sephora, and it's so buttery, soft, and extremely pigmented.
So, that's it. I think I'm going to start doing these every month or two! xx